ABOUT BLACK FIRE
“Fuego Nero – Food is our Business and what we love to do!”
Black Fire Brisbane has arrived and is offering up a Spanish/Mediterranean dining experience like no other!
Black Fire Restaurant Brisbane is focused on serving delicious, organic and fresh seasonal produce. Grown, sourced locally and prepared to perfection by a talented team of chefs lead By Head Chef Alessandro Spiga in the heart of Brisbane city.
“We are a big family at Fuego Nero and our guests always feel like they’re at home in our venues. A big thank you to our entire team and all of our guests who support us every day”.
~ Carolina Sanchez Lopez, Director of Food & Beverage
• Breakfast 6:30am – 10:30am Monday – Friday
• Breakfast 6:30am – 11am Saturday & Sunday
• Lunch 12pm – 3pm Monday – Sunday
• Tapas Menu from 3pm – 6pm Monday – Sunday
• Dinner 6pm – Late, with last food orders in by 9:30pm
no split bills